Well, hi fellas! I think it would be a good idea to write in English. You know, The Royal Wedding is a hot topic, so isn't that polite to show respect for them?! Anyway, this was not the theme I wanted to talk about.
My regular week. On Monday I had a test in math. It didn't go very well. I made a lot of carelessness mistakes. This is a huge problem for me and I don't know how to fix it. After lessons I went to Chemestry. As always, there is a lot of fun and interesting experiments. You can call me a good girl, because I managed to mess up my jeans with some kind of substance. I will tell you later the liquid name in English, but in Estonian- universaalindikaator.
Nothing interesting happened on Tuesday. So, let's move on shall we?!
On Wednesday is always lots of homework. This time it was not an exception. Many test at the same time, it's really disturbing. '' I would never say never, I will fight'' I bet that you know the title of the song and also the singer. :) I don't want to leave a false impression. Justin Bieber is not my idol, my lover, my whoever. I am not listening to his music, only if it comes on the radio.
My fingers are already itching. They are excited to write about badminton, but I have some bad news. My left leg is not good at all. Thigh muscle makes horrible pain. Maybe is the right time to visit doctor.
Today, in English lesson we talked about future. For example, What will we be eating after hundred years? What will have changed in schools' systems and what could be new inventions?
Dear readers. I give you homework. Please think about these themes. Just, before you fall in sleep, think. I will write my answers later.
But now, it is getting late. Bed time. Hope you like it, and I am terrible sorry about my English. It is not very good, but I want to improve.
See you later, alligator!
No comments:
Post a Comment